Opportunities Swart Lab
We are looking for new members of our research group, at
, PhD or post-doc
There are also ways for coming for a short visit to our group.
- Four-year fully funded PhD fellowship (FPI) available:
Pre-screening has ended. You can no longer apply.
- Open calls for visits:
- Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA-IF) program, expression of interest for talented researchers to work on computational chemistry and catalysis in my group.
- Looking for talented researchers (PhD/postdoc level) for studies on:
- Diiron complexes
- Lewis acid chemistry
- Oxidation chemistry (HAT, OAT) with Co, Ni, Fe, Cr, Mn, Cu complexes
- Active sites of metalloenzymes
- Computational time-resolved vibrational (Raman/IR) spectroscopy
- Chemical bonding analyses
- Solvation models
- Density functional development